Oh hey, I'm back. So my monitor broke for like a week and I had to buy (more accurately, my father had to buy) a new one. So I'm back. The two big things of the moment are as such: Tilly and the Wall at the church March 19th, 2008 and the new Death Cab for Cutie song.
I first saw Tilly and the Wall at the ballroom in like 2004 opening for Rilo Kiley (or it may have been late 2003). They remain the first and only band I've ever immediately bought the CD of after seeing them perform. They rocked my world. So I went to see them again after all this time and I'm happy to say they continue to rock my world. Tilly and the Wall is a band made up of pure fun. Girls dancing, people clapping, tap shoes, catchy songs. It was a blast. It was also a show where I kinda wondered what the fuck I was doing there until they came on. It was pretty awesome.
I also got the new Death Cab song and felt a resounding, "Eh," when I heard it. It's decent, but not amazing. I like the lyrics but am reserving opinion for when the album comes out.
Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment