There's so many good shows coming up I just may explode from a lack of money and overwhelming sense of "Egads!" Among the shows I'm interested in going to:
3/7 - Jukebox the Ghost @ The Khyber
3/19 - Tilly & The Wall @ The Church
3/21 - PANTHER! @ The Khyber
3/22 - Ra Ra Riot @ The North Star
4/5 - Kimya Dawson @ The Church
4/8 - Minus the Bear @ The TLA
4/10 - Hot Chip @ Starlight Ballroom
4/19 - Kate Nash @ The Troc
4/28 - Atmosphere @ The Troc
5/16 - Black Kids @ Pure
5/17 - Los Campesinos! @ Johnny Brendas (Holy shit, cannot wait)
5/25 - Islands @ The Church
6/15 - Battles
8/?? - Radiohead
Radiohead is on the shortlist of musicians I'll pay top dollar to see in a shitty venue (rumor has it they'll be playing Citizen's Bank Park, which actually me be fucking awesome). Other than that I'm really interested in Los Campesinos, Black Kids, Islands, and I might go see Kimya Dawson, Tilly and the Wall. I wish I could go to them all.
I may or may not have mentioned it before, but I love making mix cds. I am always willing to whip one up for somebody. It's fun to piece together an album that flows really well. I gave away two mixes last night and they were pretty good. One was a concept mix cd, which probably makes me sound like a douche, but whatever. It's awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment