Oh hey there nobody in particular.
It's been a while since I've updated and I've been a negligent blogger. So what's new in the world of music and the world of Casey? Well a couple of things.
I'm still working on a mix CD that I've been building slowly since my old PC is on the fritz. It's just called 0033 right now. Since the last CD I made Leah (0022 which I never got to give her) I've been assigning my mix CDs a number so that I can keep track of how many I give out just for my own personal volition. Anyway, 0033 just sort of feel into place one night while I was listening to my favorite radio station (WOXY) and has been growing slowly ever since. The problem with 0033 is that it's top heavy with meaningful songs. It's something I'd give to a girlfriend.
1. Burn Ruffians "Little Garcon"
2. UNKLE "Lonely Soul"
3. Via Audio "Developing Active People"
4. AIR "Kelly Watch the Stars"
5. Simone White "The Beep Beep Song"
6. Metric "Raw Sugar"
7. Martina Topley-Bird "Valentine"
8. Moonbabies "Sun A.M."
9. Discovery "Osaka Loop Line"
10. Magnetic Fields "Strange Powers"
11. Stars "What I'm Trying to Say"
12. She & Him "Sweet Darlin"
13. Band of Horses "No One's Gonna Love You"
14. Yeasayer "No Need to Worry"
15. Regina Spektor "Fidelity (Morgan Page Unreleased Remix)"
16. Radiohead "All I Need"
17. Jeniferever "You Only Move Twice"
At 1:13:13 it's a song or two away from perfection. A perfect mix CD for nobody.
I have a few concerts coming up I'm looking forward to in immense ways. Los Campesinos, Islands and the Flaming Lips are going to be in Philly all in the same week. Radiohead tickets go on sale tomorrow. It looks like a great summer for live music if I can afford it.
And just for reference, the current #1 song on my iTunes is tied between "Osaka Loop Line" and "You Only Move Twice".
Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment