Hello my little neglected music blog. How are things? Today I tried to add a little widget to you that counted down until the Radiohead concert August 12th but I couldn't find one I liked. I'm sorry that I don't write in you more often. I know there's not much of an audience here and I guess that makes it harder for me to get things down.
Lately I've been listening to this band Headlights a lot. Particularly the song, "Put us Back Together Right," which is just so kinetic. It's got an amazing build up and sort of crashes into this amazing flood of music. I love songs like that.
I'm still building mixes but I'm trying to take a break from it. It's hard. It's a way for me to reach out to people and share things I love and there's little more I love in life than music.
Hopefully I'll stop neglecting you music blog but right now I have a headache. Doesn't mean I don't love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment